A steel angle iron constructed engineers workbench with vice, bottom shelf and cupboard with the option to add an additional cupboard or a drawer
Constructed from fully welded quality grade steel, these heavy duty workbenches can truly last a lifetime in a busy factory. Steel over 45mm wood is our best selling option for heavy-duty work. Please ring us to make something more bespoke or play around building your own customised engineers workstation here.
- Workbenches come in three different tops:
- 45mm wood
- 2mm Galvanised Steel
- 3mm rubber bonded to Galvanised Steel
- Standard height: 840mm – can be varied if requested at the time of order for an extra £25.00 + V.A.T.
- Choice of workbench widths: 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm or 2000mm
- Choice of workbench depths: 600mm, 750mm or 900mm
- Safe working load: 1000 kgs
- Cabinet measures 600mm x 600mm
- Drawer measures 460mm long x 460mm deep x 150mm high
- These engineers workbenches are delivered fully assembled and ready for use
- U.K. manufactured
- Delivered within 10 to 14 working days