ForkliftFork or carriage mounted forklift buckets – suitable for transporting aggregate, grit, sand, topsoil, snow and other materials.
- Additional locking mechanism keeps the bucket in place and prevents accidental discharge
- Enclosed and well protected operating mechanism
- Attached and secured with zinc twist screws which ensures safe attachment to truck
- Painted bright yellow/orange for safety
- U.K. manufactured
Refer to the dimensions table below or ring us to speak to an engineer. We are happy to help and will make it if you need something extra special.
Mechanical or Hydraulic:
- Mechanical – Simple mechanical latch releases the bucket (lower bucket to deck, release mechanism, elevate bucket for slow pour control release)
- Hydraulic – requires spare port or valve on the truck to operate the bucket for total load control
Types of Forklift Buckets:
- General-purpose – design which suits most non-specific multi-task jobs (please note the three-way entry feature is to allow you to store the device easily in pallet racking when not in use (NOT FOR SIDE POURING!)
- Fast flow-Easy Fill – Angled bucket base which allows faster discharge or scooping
- High lift – Useful for tipping at height
- Long Reach – Reduces the capacity of your truck as it moves the load centres forward, however, it will get over obstacles or provide a pour that more evenly distributes weight on a trailer of flatbed
- Carriage Mounted – Increases the capacity more in line with the fork truck design loads by bringing the centre of gravity closer to the mast