A height-adjustable ESD workbench with an epoxy powder-coated steel frame & a volume conductive melamine-laminate on particleboard.
In normal circumstances, hand contact with a conductive material will discharge static from the body very rapidly. An EPA (Electrostatic Protected Area) should always use ESD protected materials to prevent component damage.
- Worktop is 25mm ESD laminate on particleboard.
- These benches are earthed via protective 1 mega-ohm resistor.
- Epoxy powder-coated steel frame in light grey RAL 7035.
- Max. load: 150-300kgs
- Height adjustment by allen key between 650-900mm.
- Complies with EN61340-5-1.
- Supplied knockdown for easy self-assembly